Getting started with Amazon Post Builder is a piece of cake. If you are absolutely new to WordPress, the first section is for you. If you are a seasoned warrior, however, you can skip right ahead to How to post with Post Builder after installing the plugin.
Setting up the plugin
Okay, so first things first: you have to install the Post Builder plugin:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to plugins and then to Add New.
- Search for Post Builder in the search bar and download and install the plugin.
Download the plugin here: https://postbuilder.io/pricing/
How to Post with Post Builder
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Posts and then Add New.
- Write the title and the introduction of your post.
- Under the introductory block, find the tab marked Grow AWS Post. Click on the arrow on the far right to open up the post builder.
- Locate the comparison factors section under the Amazon Data Fetcher section. You can add two main comparison factors of the product you are reviewing in your article.
- After determining the two main comparison factors, go to the Product Reviews section – it’s time to get the rest of the article. Click on the big blue plus icon.
- In the corresponding section that now opens up, you need to put in the relevant information from Amazon. This is the part that is super easy because of Post Builder. All you need to do is find the ASIN number of your product, put it in the Amazon Data Fetcher above the Comparison Factors, and you will have all the information right there.
- The information pulled from the API will populate the relevant fields automatically. Just review the information from Amazon that you want to display into the relevant fields once to make sure it is exactly as you want it to be.
- Write your product review in the Detailed Product Review section.
- Repeat steps 5 through 9 for as many products as you want to add. We would recommend having no more than 10 products so the corresponding tables and features would not look overcrowded.
And that’s it.